Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking
The convenience and flexibility your business needs – all in a secure environment. Our Business Online Banking gives you quick, easy access to your checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, and loan accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can view your account history and conduct a wide array of banking transactions anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Account Summary – Check the balances of your accounts along with view, print or save images of your cancelled checks
- Account Activity – View, print or download account activity histories
- Loan Activity – View loan information
- Secure Messaging – Add a stop payment or ask an account question in a secure message center.
- Transfer Funds – Move your money where you need it by transferring funds between accounts, including loan payments
- Alerts – Personalize your alerts for account balances
- Online Bill Pay – A free online tool for paying your bills on your time.
- QuickBooks® – Use your QuickBooks® software to download account information. A fee of $15.00 per month, per Business Online Banking account relationship applies to this feature.
- Additional Users – Set up additional user IDs with limited viewing and transactional capabilities as needed to protect security
If you are interested in using Home City Federal’s Business Online Banking please complete the following enrollment form.
**Attention Business Internet Banking Customers – Access to Internet Banking will be terminated upon 90 days of inactivity. To gain access you will have to re-enroll.
Simplify how you manage your business’ finances with QuickBooks®. Save time and money by downloading your current Home City Federal Business Account information into one place, so you can make your important financial decisions quickly. From within your QuickBooks® software, click on Web Connect to connect with your Home City Federal Business Online Banking session. Home City Federal currently supports QuickBooks® versions 2015 and 2016. A fee of $15.00 per month, per Business Online Banking account relationship applies to this feature.
“QuickBooks® is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc.”
Online Bill Pay
Keep control of your payments.
Paying bills has never been easier, faster or more secure. When you pay your bills online, you are in control. You have the flexibility to set up electronic payments (or checks) to be delivered recurring (same date) or on the date you choose. You can edit or cancel any payment up to the time it’s in process. You can also add, modify or delete biller information at anytime.
Help save the environment and cut the clutter with eBills.
Many companies deliver eBills – free electronic versions of your paper bills – directly to your bill pay account. It’s an easy way to stay organized and save paper. It also allows you to view, track, and make payments with online Bill Pay. Email notifications can remind you when a bill is due or when a recurring bill has been paid.
Online Banking Can Help You
Pay bills online – on time, anytime, anywhere. Eliminate writing checks, buying stamps or visiting multiple biller websites. Just enter who, when and how much to pay. Our online bill pay system will do the rest.