Apply For A Mortgage Today!
Applying for a Mortgage or Refinancing with Home City Federal Savings Bank is quick and easy…
We know your time is valuable so to start your Mortgage application, the following items will assist us in completing your application. In addition to the requested information below, please complete and sign a W9, 4506-T and Authorization Form. Each applicant must complete and sign their own W9 and 4506-T. All applicants may sign the Certification to Release Information Authorization form. Contact Pete Duffey at (937) 390-1213 or Cheryl Hesson at (937) 521-4500 for more information.
- Last two years FULL Federal Tax Returns – Including All W2’s, 1099’s, etc
- If Self Employed, last two years FULL Corporate 1120 or 1065 Federal Tax Returns
- Pay stubs covering 30 days (stubs must have employee name, YTD income and taxes paid)
- If Self Employed and NO pay stubs, YTD Profit and Loss and Draw Schedule
- If you receive a pension, most recent Pension Statement
- If you receive monthly Social Security benefits, most recent annual Award Letter
- Most recent (2) FULL Bank Account Statements for All Bank Accounts (Personal and Business)
- Most recent FULL 401K Statement
- Most recent FULL Stock and/or Mutual Fund Statement
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- Copy of Social Security Card or other form of Picture ID
- FULL Bankruptcy Documentation if filed within the past 7 years
- FULL Divorce Decree or Seperation Agreement if Divorced or Legally Seperated within the last 7 years
- If Rental Real Estate is Owned, List of Addresses, Estimated Market Value, Leases, Proof of Homeowner’s Insurance showing coverage and current annual premium.
- For a Refinance:
- Most recent current Mortgage Statement (showing current balance, rate, payment breakdown)
- Current Homeowner’s Insurance Declaration page showing coverage and annual premium amount
- Your current residence address and your prior address if you have lived at your current address for less than two years
- Home and cell phone numbers
- Frequently used email address
- Your employment history for the past two years. You’ll need your employers’ names, addresses and phone numbers. Please include job titles and length of time in current industry.
- Number of dependents and their ages.